SPRING Technologies invites French and German users to CUST 2012
For the 4th year, the SPRING Technologies Users Club (CUST) plans to bring together some one hundred customers on November 9 and 20
SPRING Technologies, vendor of dedicated NC solutions to enhance shopfloor productivity, announces CUST 2012, the annual meeting of users of its NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS, to be held in Frankfurt, Germany on November 9, then in Paris, France on November 20 2012.
The agenda will include:
- Strategy, partnerships with CAM vendors and NC machine-tool makers, a keynote address by Gilles Battier, CEO of SPRING Technologies
- Success stories presented by major groups and SMEs based on their experience of the NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS portfolio
- A market review: state of play and trends
- Demonstration of new features "Process and solutions"
- workshops: an opportunity to share ideas and tips for getting full value from the SPRING solutions technologies.
"In the last 4 years we have created a strong user community: people who enjoy getting together once a year to share and exchange ideas and information, not only about how to use our products, but also about the processes they have deployed", explains Gilles Battier.
"This year, we are making a strong statement in the international arena, and more particularly in Europe, by staging our first ever German edition of CUST. We are proud that each year we have had more and more people attending. We are expecting the 2012 edition to bring together a terrific cast of experts in manufacturing. This is because our customers work at the leading edge of French and German industries. The event is important for SPRING because one of our strengths is our ability to work closely with our customers."